Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Commissioning Electrical Engineer (for KZ passport holders)for one of our large project Dunga 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements
- Experience in international oil companies no less than 5 years
- More than 5 years direct work experience in a site management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Familiar with software programs, including Word, Excel, Power point, Internet, AutoCAD, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Coordinate the overall project coordination process of facilities, structures and/or pipelines and monitoring contractor performance assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures
- Provide technical support as required
- To assure quality and consistency of Company input to the assigned Contractor. Be accountable for contractor compliance with quality control requirements
- To drive for completion of Contract activities according to the Scope of Work, the Cost-Time-Resources catalogue, and the Overall Project Plan
- To assure the application to the Contract of all the relevant norms, local rules, company standards and international best practice
- To ensure that all necessary elements of the Company Management Procedures are implemented
- To document all formal communication between Company and the Contractor, including Minutes of Meeting, Change Notices, etc.
- Monitor required contract & subcontract work activities to ensure that drawings, tools, equipment, and materials are available to complete the job.