Airswift has been tasked by their major Oil & Gas client in Houston, TX to seek a Commercial Contract Administrator.
**Candidates must be eligible to permanently work in the US. This position is a contract position with the possibility to go perm.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage/monitor the Liquids Contracts departmental mailbox.
• Match third party confirmations received through Liquids Contracts departmental mailbox to the appropriate RightAngle contract (100-200+ daily). Requires an understanding of the key contractual terms.
• File all contracts and contract support electronically to Commercial Contracts application.
• Complete, accurate and timely responses to various internal and external requests to ensure all appropriate actions are taken and/or communicated to personnel.
• Ensure timely follow up and follow through on all contract discrepancies and/or other types of requests.
• Special Assignments as assigned by Manager.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with multiple levels of company and departmental personnel.
• Positive attitude and good team player.
• Experience with Energy Trading and Risk Management systems such as ION RightAngle preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.