Our major client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Commercial Cardlock Sales Representative professional to work remotely for a 1-year contract (possible for extension). This position is eligible for Bonus Plan (Performance Targets).
The professional will be responsible for hunting new cardlock and managing some existing accounts within the defined sales territory of Eastern Canada maintaining positive relationships with customers, dealers, and operations personnel which is essential to facilitate sales through Cardlock facilities.
- Active solicitation of the Company Cardlock and Fleet customers (potential and existing) in a defined sales territory
- Persistently and successfully follow up on all leads to convert to profitable sales as this role is focused on new account generation and requires a direct selling, hunter mentality.
- Develop and execute specific tactical plans that ensure account penetration as well as the achievement of territory sales goals including volume and profit key performance indicators (sales proposals, communications, presentations and other customer correspondence, networking with key decision makers and industry contacts within a designated territory at industry events, etc.)
- Analyze Sales Reporting generated by Business Resources Group to identify sales opportunities and track industry changes that may create opportunities and or pose threats.
- Create and execute action plans on identified sales opportunities.
- Strategically manage and maintain a portfolio of existing key medium to large accounts achieving a balanced effort on new customer acquisition and incremental sales from existing customers.
- Crucial focus on customer relationship management including pricing, problem resolution, cross commodity selling and proactive identification of issues and buying behaviors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Marketing, or relevant field
- 5-7 years of relevant professional sales experience in a commercial or industrial capacity
- Strong communication, presentations, and written skills
- Extensive selling, cold calling, and closing techniques
- Knowledge in commercial fuel sales, trucking, credit card, or industrial supply industries
- Salesforce experience
- Extensive travel is a requirement for the position (50-70%)
- Valid Driver’s License