Airswift is hiring for Commercial and Business Contracts Lead to be based in Melbourne for long term contract. Candidates that are residing in Melbourne are welcome to apply!
Manage and implement a portfolio of agreements in the Oil and Gas sector for an upcoming Development Drilling Program(s) including sourcing and acquisition activity for all drilling services and materials requirements. Ability to engage, implement and oversee the full purchase to pay (P2P) procurement process with a focus on tendering activities, business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time.
This position will support the Development Drilling portfolio and is an excellent opportunity for someone ideally with a strong technical understanding and experience of Drilling materials and services in a commercially orientated role. Commercial / Procurement experience will be necessary for this role and an ability to quickly adopt Company programs and procedures. Contracting experience work on PNG activity will be favorable, but not a requirement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As member of the local Procurement team, tender, negotiate and award medium to high value contracts / orders for the ongoing needs of the Drilling organization in accordance with Delegation of Authority Guide (DOAG) and Sourcing Acquisition Handbook (SAHB)
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
- Responsible for identifying any issues within their span of control, planning and managing their resolution and reporting on issue resolution status.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS IN TERMS OF TRAINING AND COMPETENCY:
- Experience within Development Drilling / Major Projects in a commercial environment (contract negotiations, tendering and administration)
- Engineering or technical background preferable; familiarity with Drilling equipment and materials
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and ability work with various internal stakeholders and external suppliers
Apply with us now!!