Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source a Contracts Lead to be based in Melbourne, VIC. This is a 12-month contract role working Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day. Please see details below:-
Title: Contracts Lead
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 12 months (potential for extension)
Location: Docklands, Melbourne VIC
Working Schedule: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time
Position will receive direction and support. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Could be known as Procurement Specialist / Expert / Category Manager, who might be supervising lower-level positions and has extensive sourcing and acquisitions experience.
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com