Our client a major Operator in Oil & Gas is seeking for Contracts Administrator (Commercial & Business) to be in Melbourne, VIC for a 1-year contract role. Due to current situation, this role is open preferably to those residing in Melbourne, VIC. Apply with us now.
- Create Service Entries and amend Service Requests for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company’s SAP system.
- Liaise with Contractor Representatives on a daily basis to address issues that may arise from the placement and amendment of purchase orders and the payment of invoices for work executed against those purchase orders.
- Maintain critical contractual documentation, including SOA’s, Purchase Orders, Records of Meetings and decisions.
- Monitor the expiration dates of contracts o Monitor and analyze the spend of contracts o Monitor the status of Invoice receipt and payment.
- Accurate records of Agreement Numbers, Purchase order numbers and Contract Owners/Admin.
- Ensure effective contract administration through records management, advice and compliance with procurement, controls, OIMS 8.1 and business requirements.
- Provide Production Department support to Accounts Payable as required.
- Help direct Contractors to in-house and external resources that can assist in achieving compliance and safe work practices (e.g.; SHE resources, training opportunities, Subject matter experts that can assist).
- Work with Contract Administrator to identify performance and efficiency improvement opportunities in contracts, including arranging performance reviews and meetings to identify opportunities.
- Report contractor performance and status in accordance with Global Operations and EMPNG requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools.
- Safety leadership qualifications or certifications.
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
- Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO’s).
- Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
- 7 -10 years’ experience with Contract administration, with service-contractor environments preferred.
- Experience and confidence working in field or industrial environments, including remote locations.
- Business and ethics compliance.
- Understanding of company expectations relating to controls, reporting and compliance
- Understanding and knowledge of the host country’s commercial environment, and the role of government and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to integrate security and community objectives into plans for Service Contracting.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills, with ability to manage discipline and performance issues in the workplace.
- Understanding of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS).
- Strong understanding of International Production Enterprise System (IPES/SAP)
- Knowledge of safety management tools and systems. (JSA, Risk Assessment)
- OIMS 8-1 system knowledge to an advanced standard.
Kindly note that, only shortlisted will be contacted.