Our client is seeking a Commercial Advisor to join one of our major oil & gas clients in a 4-months contract assignment.
- Consults with organization to provide specific knowledge and expertise related to commercial or business environment.
- Serves as subject matter expert to develop, assess operations or current commercial strategy, guide client decisions and make recommendations.
- Improve organizational effectiveness via commercial practice improvement initiatives.
- Promote fit-for-purpose use of commercial practices, standards and tools.
- Support prioritization of commercial opportunities or negotiations on behalf of the business.
- Moderate to minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable on commercial or business subject matter expertise.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Commercial or business expertise related to subject.
- Assist in facilitating EM discussions with Southwest Wyoming CO2 emitters (tornal companies and Simplot)
- Develop materials showing advantage of EM over other entities and assist with progressing meetings
- Long term history of capture, existing infrastructure, no execution or financing risk, existing sales EOR contracts
- Assist in EOR contract negotiations and develop WY supply/demand outlook
- Help EM understand EOR producers current economics and identify creative solutions that may bridge the gap between EM and customers
- Help EM understand better understand key customer fields (end of life, 45Q eligibility etc)
- Possibly assist producers in developing monitoring and verification program
- Facilitate discussions with existing CCUS entities pursuing projects in WY to determine with there is an opportunity to work with EM rather than developing grassroots disposal projects
- Possibly identify/work with companies that are further along in pursuing out-of-state transmission projects to SW Wyoming storage