Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Code Enforcement Technician to work in their facilities located in Centennial, CO on a 3+ months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Enforces City codes and ordinances pertaining to nuisance and land use.
• Responds to citizen concerns and complaints and City Council requests.
• Schedules and performs systematic property inspections to maintain or achieve minimum property standards.
• Prepares records and reports pertaining to daily activities, investigations, and enforcement actions.
• Compiles documentation for and issues summons, administrative citations, request for abatement hearings and any other court action with approval of supervisor.
• Testifies in municipal court as required.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Previous education & experience required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months experience in customer service, or enforcement/compliance related work including investigating allegations, conducting research and resolving complaints, concerns or conflicts ( or combination of experience and training)
- Handle sensitive or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy; communicate effectively both orally and in writing; make presentations;
- Current state motor vehicle driver’s license required.
- Must be capable of personally driving a company vehicle in the performance of the duties contained herein.