Our client, a leading Chemical company, is seeking a Coatings Field Analyst to work within their facilities in Spring Hill,TN for a 1-year contract.
This position supports the company's coatings products at a specific account site or region by providing services in the areas of measuring, monitoring, charting, reporting and analyzing key product and process characteristics (coatings field analysis).They will help Company assure that product performance meets or exceeds customer expectations and supports business objectives to be our customers supplier of choice through coatings field analysis.
Performs intermediate level clerical accounting duties, requiring some analysis and individual judgment in the application of routing calculation, verification, and positing procedures to recurring assignments.
- Checks accuracy of completeness of repetitive accounting documents.
- Identifies discrepancies and determines the alternative courses of action.
- Posts information where the identification and location of posing are standardized and involve choices among easily recognizable situations, which are subject to similar treatment.
- Classifies and or codes transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Reconciles accounts. Consults with supervisor or problems or discrepancies.
- May assemble, analyze, and audit various accounts; verifies payment.
- May have contact outside immediate work area for such purposes as obtaining, verifying, or providing information concerning accounting documents.
- Bachelors Degree in Technical fields such as Chemistry or Engineering with approximately 2 years of relevant experience OR a High School Diploma with equivalent technical training and/or five years relevant experience.
- Must be experienced in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, mechanical aptitude, familiarity with quality systems concepts and knowledge of basic IT tools (e.g. MS Office).
- Must be available to work rotating shifts, weekends (when necessary), able to travel on a limited basis and must be physically capable of working on feet for extensive periods of time.
- Manufacturing Environment Experience
- Computer Skills
- MS Word
- Basic Problem Solving / Root Cause Analysis ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Paint Application Knowledge/Experience
- Lotus Notes
- Defect Recognition, Analysis and Identification
- Understanding of quality systems and concepts
- SAP Knowledge/Experience (a plus)