Our major client, in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a Coating Field Analyst to work within their facilities located in Lansing, MI for a 12-month assignment.
Supports the efforts of Company sales/technical teams to assure value to the customer for new product introductions, product technical support and problem investigation, analysis, and resolution by providing coatings field analysis.
They will help Company assure that product performance meets or exceeds customer expectations and supports business objectives to be our customers supplier of choice through coatings field analysis.
- The Outsourced Service Provider supports Company coatings products at a specific account site or region by providing services in the areas of measuring, monitoring, charting, reporting and analyzing key product and process characteristics (coatings field analysis).
- Demonstrates technical and professional expertise to enhance Company's reputation with the customer; integrates within the business and technical community to bring additional value to ECO coatings customers through coatings field analysis.
- Monitors key performance indicators within product service environments to support problem resolution and product improvement initiatives that are critical to customer performance expectations.
- Checks accuracy of completeness of repetitive accounting documents. o Identifies discrepancies and determines the alternative courses of action.
- Posts information where the identification and location of posing are standardized and involve choices among easily recognizable situations, which are subject to similar treatment.
- Classifies and or codes transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Reconciles accounts. Consults with supervisor or problems or discrepancies.
- May assemble, analyze, and audit various accounts; verifies payment.
- May have contact outside immediate work area for such purposes as obtaining, verifying, or providing information concerning accounting documents.
- A Bachelors Degree in Technical fields such as Chemistry or Engineering with approximately 2 years of relevant experience or a High School Diploma with equivalent technical training and/or five years relevant experience.
- Manufacturing environment experience.
- Team members must have good interpersonal skills, mechanical aptitude, familiarity with quality systems concepts and knowledge of basic IT tools (e.g. MS Office).
- Team members must be available to work rotating shifts, weekends (when necessary), able to travel on a limited basis and must be physically capable of working on feet for extensive periods of time.
- Computer Skills: Lotus Notes, MS Word, PowerPointo, Excel
- Basic Problem Solving / Root Cause Analysis ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Paint Application Knowledge/Experience
- Defect Recognition, Analysis and Identification
- Understanding of quality systems and concepts
- SAP Knowledge/Experience