Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek for suitable candidate for the position of Coating Supervisor to work within their facility in Qingdao, Shandong on a contract basis.
This position will be responsible to supervise Painting work of structural steel, furnaces, equipment, piping, electrical, instrumentation, and other all permanent materials installed for the facility so that the construction work can be completed meeting with the schedule, quality, and safety requirements.
- Receive the instruction of the job to be performed as his duties from P&I PFP Scaffolding Superintendent.
- Receive the orientation of the yard office function from Admin. Manager /Team.
- Receive the safety induction course from HSE Manager / Team.
- Receive the AWP induction course from AWP in charge.
- Review the latest status of “For Construction Drawings” and “Technical Specification For Use”, and ensure that the same latest Specifications are in use by contractor, and if not, make sure the contractor collects the latest issues.
- Review the latest IWP prepared on Virtual Manager by AWP in charge, instruct contractor to plan/execute site activity based on IWP information.
- Report of the document status to Superior.
- Attend meetings with contractor being conducted by P&I PFP Scaffolding team/Construction Manager.
- Attend TBT/STR every morning at module yard or other painting work related site.
- Supervise contractor to achieve construction work within planned scheduled.
- Advise of available area for painting to the contractor.
- Coordinate/attend for inspections with inspectors and the client.
- Coordinating interfaces with other discipline supervisors.
- Commit the painted area for subsequent work (subsequent layers, insulation work).
- Verify the progress report prepared by the contractor.
- Punch listing incomplete work and expediting punching-out.
- Prepare a report of work supervised.
- Reporting to superior of the matters other than above entrusted by him.
- Min.10 years of experience in engineering engaging EPC Contractor for Oil and Gas industry.
- Skillful in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
- Preferable candidates with Coating or Painting experience.
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.
- Minimum Diploma in relevant fields