Our client seeks a Content Management System Project Manager or Project Coordinator for a 6 month initial contract Perth based
They seek a candidate with a quality and compliance or Engineering background, they don’t just want a Project Manager, they need you to deliver Engineering Study Services.
The work is already set out, you will come in with an understanding of EPCM services and deliver according to Legal and Compliance requirements. You will need to display excellent communication skills in this role
- Review the CMS as directed
- Review and understand the process map and framework of the CMS
- Review and understand the proposed new framework and the relevant documents under current review
- Deliver a detailed revie of the proposed new framework and the relevant documents provided, ensuring the approvals are in compliance with the relevant approvals matrix
- Map software solutions into the CMS and process maps
- Develop the Responsible, accountable, consulted, and informed (RACI) matrix for the management system in accordance with the company structure and Delegation of Authorities Summary Matrix [CDC-MTX-LE001] and Guideline [CDC-GUI-LE001].
- Develop the Responsible, accountable, consulted, and informed (RACI) matrix for the management system in accordance to the company structure and Delegation of Authorities Summary Matrix [CDC-MTX-LE001] and Guideline [CDC-GUI-LE001].
- Develop system upgrade schedule including identifying all other support that may be required (i.e Administration). System upgrade schedule is to be agreed by the Parties within 2 weeks of the commencement date target and a max term of 3 weeks. Such schedule must provide for a maximum 6-month duration.
- You will comply absolutely with the system upgrade schedule.
- Provide weekly updates to the client. Such updates must contain progress against schedule and any relevant roadblocks. Where such roadblocks are identified Consultant must provide a mitigation strategy.
- All reviews, reports and approvals are completed in accordance with the Document Control Procedure [PRO-QYR-01 Document Control Procedure].
- All reviews and reports are to comply with ISO Standards 9001:2015; 14001:2015 and 45001:2018, with all reference relevant
Please note, you will need to reside in WA and have full working rights to be considered for this role