Our client, an international offshore windfarm operator, is currently searching for a WTG Client Representative to support the Hornsea 2 project offshore.
- Start Date: 21/06/21
- Location: Offshore (Grimsby)
- Duration: 8 months, with 3 month extension likely
- Rotation Schedule: 14x14
Depending on the Coronavirus situation the rotation may change. We aim to do a 14 on/off rotation, but to minimise travel and crew changes, that may change to 28 days on/off.
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase.
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor.
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality.
- Act, behave and lead by example according to values.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties.
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate in or perform safety walks with HSE representatives and/or Contractor organisations.
- Synergi reporting as supervised by the specific package and project from incidents and from safety walks.
- Previous experience as a Client Representative within the WTG package.
- Preferably WTG experience, but can accept Foundations experience as well
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- BOSIET/HUET with CA-EBS
- OGUK Medical certificate including chester step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- LOLER and CDM
- Marine awareness qualifications as required by the package role
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within specific package area
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet); DPR and Synergi