Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Civil Supervisor to work in their facilities located in Deventer under a 6-month contract (potentially renewable).
• Comply with the Quality and EHS policies from the project, business, unit and corporate within the own area of responsibility;
• Ensure a coordinate approach in all areas with the other design engineering & construction supervision Activities;
• Ensure that the construction supervision function is according to the applicable rules, regulations codes and standards and according to good engineering/construction practices especially with regard to Environmental aspects and Health & Safety of site personal, Operators, Maintenance personnel and third parties,
• Take-over project from the offer-team, review/comment and reach agreement on the actual project documentation: Scope of supply and Division of Work, Cost-calculation incl. supplier offers for tendering purposes, “Delta list”, showing the differences between a reference power plant and the contacted plant, Technical and commercial contract documentation as appropriate for his work and his team risk review.
• Familiar with Industry Products & Equipment.
• Preparation of capacity planning and subsequent staffing according to the project requirements.
• Ensure fulfilment of design, quality, constructability and functionality of this scope of supply and services at the best cost according to the project and contractual requirements.
• Ensure by pro-active follow-up “on-time” delivery
• Ensure experience feedback from the project to the Lesson Learnt System.
• Candidates shall be willing to work at high pressure EPC jobs, Co-ordinating with engineering teams and Manufacturers to resolve technical issues during Commissioning.
• Technical and Industry Experience
• Highly effective technical and practical construction supervision skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the client and its customers.
• A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the supervision of construction activities
• A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Substantial construction supervision experience and ability to work in multi-disciplinary construction teams at site.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.