Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.?
We are now working with an International Renewable Energy business on a substantial project and seeking a Civil Supervisor to join their team on a 2 year FTC.
Working closely with Project Managers and Site Managers, the Civil Supervisor (QLD) is responsible for the successful completion and delivery of civil site works, managing onsite workers, personnel and contractors, and the day-to-day aspects of onsite civil works construction.
The?successful candidate will ensure the following:
- Civil engineering / construction site supervision of the Construction Phase of Projects, ensuring all processes are adhered to, efficient and effective work practices and QA system compliance.
- Provide strong and empowering leadership to Site Teams, providing motivation and a focus on outcomes and quality. Provide training, mentoring, support, and consulting to Site Team staff.
- Provide timely and professional advice to the Site Manager and/or Project Manager, keeping them well informed of progress onsite. Provide weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Issue tenders for subcontracted onsite work, select and engage subcontractors, manage the subcontractor relationships, and effectively manage onsite sub-contractors.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in Civil Construction Work
- QBCC Open Builders license would give a significant advantage
- Experience: 10+ years supervising civil works associated with High Voltage construction projects.
- Site supervision of projects in value > $100m+
- General knowledge of the High Voltage infrastructure industry, including Design, procurement, construction and commissioning knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHSE.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.