Airswift has partnered with a leading Australia EPC which is adding a civil supervisor to the team to use their technical knowledge to assist in developing their project pipeline and ensuring projects are delivered on time & within budget.
- Manage and coordinate pre-tender and civil design process with internal and external consultants
- Review and provide comments on design documents and studies.
- Assist Project Managers with the preparation of contractual notices related to scope changes
- Ensure processes are followed and are compliant with relevant legislation
- Review and comment on technical documentation and Scope of Work during tender preparation
- Proactively work with the project and estimating teams to prepare tenders
- Identify design improvements, optimisations and design savings
- Manage safety in design process
- Track all project deliverables related to civil & structural engineering and report monthly on status and issues
- Proactively identify manage changes in interconnection scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil or Power Systems
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Generator Interconnection to Transmission or Distribution networks.
- Understanding of the Australian Power market
- Familiarity with inverter topology, setting and fine tuning
- Experience with harmonic filter studies preferred
- Knowledge of all legal and technical documentation related to Australian power market
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.