We are currently recruiting for a Site Project Civil Supervisor to manage the civil subcontractor on a major wind farm construction project. Our client operates in the renewable energy sector and have a major project in construction in South Australia.
Location- Regional South Australia
Duration- 12 Month fixed term contract
- Ensure civil deliverables required to be submitted by company are provided in a timely, safe and high-quality manner.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure civil issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with and support office personnel.
- Undertake site inspections to ensure compliance to design and industry standards.
- Attend and provide input to various safety, design, technical and risk meetings, workshops and reviews.
- Management of subcontractors in a site based, construction environment – tier one companies valued
- Experience with bulk earthworks is a must
- Experience with Concrete / Foundation design highly valued
- Experience with Pavement / Road design highly valued
- Experience in doing Negotiation with major stakeholders, both clients / contractors
- Experience in high-pressure environment
- Experience in construction of Wind farms highly valued
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication / negotiation
- Relationship building, both internal and external
- Proactive view and practical approach toward role
- TAFE or equivalent qualifications are beneficial but not mandatory
- Hands on experience with a site based civil capacity is essential
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.