We are currently recruiting for a qualified Civil Engineer to ensure the Civil aspects of major wind farm construction projects are delivered in accordance with contract requirements and best practices. Our client operates in the renewable energy sector and has a major wind farm project in construction in South Australia.
Location- Regional South Australia
Duration- 12 month Fixed term contract
- Review of drawing and documentation submissions from customers and subcontractors against contractual obligations, industry standards, safety compliance and best practice.
- Ensure civil deliverables required to be submitted by the company are provided in a timely, safe and high-quality manner.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure civil issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with and support site-based personnel.
- Undertake site inspections to ensure compliance to design and industry standards.
- Attend and provide input to various safety, design, technical and risk meetings, workshops and reviews.
- Review tender specifications.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Management of subcontractors and designers – tier one companies valued
- Review of civil design
- Experience in doing Negotiation with major stakeholders, both clients / contractors
- Experience in high-pressure environment
- Experience in construction of Wind farms highly valued
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication / negotiation
- Relationship building, both internal and external
- Proactive view and practical approach toward role
- Post Graduate Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.