Based in fantastic light and modern offices close to café’s restaurants and major transport links this company are well known for their warm and welcoming company culture.
They have successfully pivoted the business to capitalize on the infrastructure boom across the country and are growing their civil capacity in the Sydney office.
They offer the chance to be a key part of a positive and forward-thinking business who are experiencing growth despite the challenges of the last 12 months.
As a key part of the friendly and dynamic civil team you will take the lead on a range of projects including land and urban development, water, and highways / roads.
Team leadership and client contact play a key role in this position and you will bring your own skills and personality to the table to contribute to this dynamic and growing team.
Reporting to the Civil Team leader some of the responsibilities will include,
- Civil design, planning and project management
- Bulk earthworks, drainage, roadworks water and utilities
- Mentorship of graduate and junior Engineers
- Site inspections and visits
- Develop client relationships
To be considered for this stable and exciting role you should possess the following.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3 years + experience in Civil consultancy
- Extensive exposure to Australian codes and standards
- Exposure to design software such as 12D or Civil 3D preferred
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Inclusive company culture
- Flat structure
- Flexible working conditions
- Grow with and expanding business
For more info Call Evan on 0499 919 635 email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit Apply now