Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Civil Engineer to work in Wood River, IL for a 12-month contract position.
- The civil/structural group is looking for a qualified engineer to perform civil and structural design to support capital projects and unit maintenance as part of a team including engineers and detail designers.
- The position requires a safety minded, critical thinking, and creative designer who works well with a design team and the crafts that bring a project from concept to completion.
- Design effort with the project team of discipline engineers (process, chemical, mechanical, electrical, & instrumentation) as well as designers (piping, electrical & instrumentation) and construction in consultation with unit operations.
- The design work covers the spectrum of civil engineering without the environmental portion.
- Concrete and Steel design for support of equipment and personnel within the Refinery Fenceline.
- Gravity pipe structural systems and topographic layout design for process and stormwater control.
- Material Handling and Rigging for process equipment.
- SDS2 3D modeling & detailing.
- STAAD Pro structural analysis.
- AutoCAD detailing (Navisworks).
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Refinery facilities a plus.
- Field work and turnaround overtime expected.