Airswift is currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join one of our clients on a renewable contract position in Lyon, France.
The professional will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design and calculations of new structures in metal frame and reinforced concrete
- Visa of documents from subcontractors and partners
- Project-specific and/or delivery-specific imposition
Work calculation codes: Eurocodes
Confirmed experiments in the study and design of petrochemical installations (pipe holders, booms, equipment foundations...) on projects in the execution phase.
The computational engineer may have to work on several projects at the same time depending on the maturity of the input data.
Details of the tasks to be carried out:
- Check, comment on and validate calculation notes and/or plans developed by other company's centres, study subcontractors and suppliers.
- Apply specialty and project-specific study methods and rules
- Establishing the calculation notes of the sizing of metal frames supports industrial installations as well as foundations and reinforced concrete structures.
The calculations will be made with Bentley Staad.Pro
The documents are written in English
3 months - Extension or assignment on another possible project to the issuance of the mission.
- 10 years confirmed (internship excluded) for intervening profiles
- Confirmed experiments in the study of petrochemical installations on similar projects in the execution phase in France or Europe.
- Confirmed experience in design and calculation of works.
- Experience in office enforcement design would be a real plus.
Required language and minimum level required
French and English (partners are English-speaking)