Our client is a tier one Engineering consultancy with a global footprint and excellent company culture. They have a very established civil team in their Sydney office and although they are a large firm, they maintain a close-knit team culture and have an approach which is akin to a medium sized business rather than a global giant.
They are experiencing a period of steady growth throughout all their business units and unlike other large consultancies, their urban infrastructure unit is a key part of the civil team.
They can offer flexible working conditions, and a real chance to grow with the team as they enter an exciting growth phase over the next 3 to 5 years.
Due to an internal promotion, they are currently searching for an ambitious Civil Engineer to come on board is second in charge of the civil team.
You will work closely with the Civil Section Leader and will help deliver a brad range of projects as well as providing guidance and mentorship of up-and-coming Engineers and Designers.
This is the ideal role for an ambitious Civil Engineer who is keen to step up into a fast track to leadership within a top class consultancy.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience with Australian codes and standards
- Experience on general civil projects (urban dev / infra)
- Ambition to move towards a leadership role
- Career path to leadership
- Flexible working conditions
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Growing team
- Diverse and interesting projects
Call Evan on 0499 919 635 for more info or Apply now