Our client has a strong portfolio of projects in hand, as well as a significant project pipeline and are looking for a Civil Designers to join their team in Brisbane working on a variety of Mining, Infrastructure and Earthworks projects.
They offer flexible work arrangements, career development, exposure to varied and interesting projects and a huge pipeline of work. They offer ongoing opportunities
They deliver major, cutting-edge projects across the resource and infrastructure sectors in Australia and select international markets. With a comprehensive capability covering the entire project life cycle, including geological evaluation, determining feasibility, engineering design, renewable energy options, project delivery, operational support, optimisation of operating assets, sustaining capital and mine closure.
Your passion for solving complex design and drafting issues and ability to drive project outcomes will help deliver essential work that enables communities to thrive
You will need to bring:
- A broad range of experience working on a variety of Mining, Infrastructure and Earthworks projects
- A strong design background with experience using 12D and/or AutoCAD and Civil 3D would be advantageous
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving complex design and drafting problems.
- Demonstrated experience working on multidisciplinary brownfield and greenfield projects
- Experience working on large scale projects, ideally $40 million – $1 billion is desirable
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving complex design problems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a truly flexible opportunity. You have the ability to work in our Brisbane office, work from home and even work interstate. If you have the skills, we can make this work.