We are currently working with a Major Oil & Gas contractor to source for Civil Designer This is a full-time role on an initial 1-year contract based in Perth, Australia. Please see details below;
Title: Civil Designer
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Type: Full-time 1 Year Contract
Location: Perth, WA
- Reporting to the lead civil designer, you will part of talented team of civil engineers and designers to deliver of all civil related elements relating to oil and gas facility expansion including a construction pad, cross island service trenching and on-plot underservices and drainage.
- Support developing 12D or/and PDMS models
- Producing 2D drawings using MicroStation from PDMS models.
- Support the coordination of workshare between various the Company’s offices
- Cross disciplinary coordination to ensure successful delivery of Customer’s requirement
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the Company and its Customer's requirements.
- Support effective communication with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Worked in a project with a 3D modelling workflow
- Sound knowledge of a civil design package such as 12D is preferred but not essential. Experience in other design packages such as Civil 3D or Inroads is acceptable
- Prior knowledge of PDMS or similar software is advantageous.
- Prior experience in underground services management is desirable.
- Worked with team with diverse background
- Awarded a 2- or 3-year technical diploma with discipline specific training or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5 years plus experience in civil design in the mining, energy and/or infrastructure sector
- Prior experience of working within medium to large projects within multidiscipline environment is desirable but not essential
- Experience in Resource Sector is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be highly driven with a focus on delivery and service
Australian PR or Citizenship is required to be consider for this position.
Vaccination requirements apply.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org