Location - Perth, WA
Duration - Initial 1 Year Contract
- Ensuring all design drawings for engineering project work comply with statutory and regulatory requirements and company.
- Scope, produce, and review completed design and documentation.
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications.
- Preparation of conceptual and detailed design drawings in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Providing input to the continuous improvements to design standards.
- Preparing preliminary and detailed design drawings for engineering projects using MicroStation
- A broad range of experience working on a variety of Mining, Infrastructure and Earthwork projects.
- A strong design background with experience using Micro Station, 12D and/or AutoCAD and Civil 3D would be advantageous.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and mature judgement in anticipating and solving complex design and drafting problems.
- Demonstrated experience working multidisciplinary brownfield and greenfield projects.
- Experience working on large scale projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications within Civil Engineer / Civil Design.
- 3+ Years of Experience in Civil Engineering/Design.
- Experience working within Earthworks (Mining and Roads).