Our client is a growing Civil Structural consultancy run by a dynamic leadership group who set up the business to build a firm where staff can truly enjoy coming to work, their philosophy is that by having a happy and contents workforce they will be able to deliver fantastic results to their clients.
They have a good balance between young, up and coming, ambitious leaders and the steady hand which only experience brings.
They work within the urban development and general civil space so work on a diverse range of projects across the Sunshine Coast and QLD.
As part of this fun loving and skilled team you will take the lead on the civil design of a range of projects, utilizing your 12D and Autocad experience. You will be in a rapidly growing business so you will have the chance to develop and grow your career and responsibilities as the team continues to flourish.
You will receive guidance and mentorship from a superb senior civil team and will be encouraged to push forward with your career and knowledge in civil design.
- Civil Design using 12D
- Site visits
- Client liaison
- Design coordination
- 3 years + experience on 12D
- Experience working on general civil or urban development projects
- Exposure to Australian codes and standards
- Dynamic fun working environment
- Career path within a growing team
- Be part of a young ambitious team
- Friday drinks and active social scene
- Flexible working arrangements
Call Evan on 0499 919 635 for a confidential chat or apply now