Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a Civil & Structural Engineer to work within their facilities located in Singapore for a short-term contract (6-months) with possible extension.
- Lead Civil and Structural Design for Green field, Brown Field advance facilities – Life Sciences clients with less supervision.
- Understanding of Singapore permitting process and able to generate ST submissions calculation and drawings as per latest Singapore Euro Code requirements.
- Able to coordinate and work within multi-discipline engineering teams to deliver a coordinated design.
- Extensive experience in Feasibility, Concept, Basic and Detail engineering phases of projects and deliverables as per local code requirements.
- Develop the engineering specification and sub-contract tender packages for all various scale projects.
- Actively participate in Constructability review and develop the design meeting the code and ease construction including precast systems.
- Develop the pre-consultation / waiver packages for authority discussion and approval
- Conduct Civil & Structural design reviews / technical audits.
- Good organization skills and ability to communicate/liaise with various multi disciplines, clients and contractors.
- Interface with client and other agencies on their review and approval.
- Experience in designing the structure meeting the clean rooms.
- Knowledge of Greenmark, Buildability and Constructability score which related to civil and structural design.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ wide-ranging international experience in all aspects of process design for grassroots/revamp in Life Science / Chemical Projects from conceptual stage till completion of detail engineering.
- Advanced level competency of STAAD.Pro / ETABS /SAFE/ / PROKON\
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.