We are working with a large oil and gas organisation with a strong pipeline of projects in Thailand to seek for a highly experienced Civil & Structural Engineer to work within their facilities located in Bangkok, Thailand on a 1-year contract with possible extension.
The Civil & Structural Engineer –is responsible for the management of all civil and structural engineering activities of the onshore facilities and provides oversight of structural engineering contractors to ensure that the engineering work activities conform with project plans and objectives including HES / safety, meeting quality standards, maintaining project schedule and attaining project budgets.
To be successful you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 years of experience in Civil Engineering for the design, construction, and installation of onshore facilities with extensive use of SACS analysis software and API RP 2A
- The candidate must involve from design-phase to construction phase.
- Must be willing to relocate. Initially will be based in Bangkok but eventually will move to Rayong or Chonburi
- Fluent in Thai and English – spoken and written
- Current Thailand work rights as our client is not offering employment sponsorship.
What’s on Offer
- 1-year contract role with possible extensions
- Competitive remuneration package
- A chance to join a respected organisation and gain large project experience.
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.