Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Civil and Structural Engineer to work within their facilities located in Taipei, Taiwan for a 6months contract assignment.
- Working in support of the construction execution team, providing Civil and Structural expertise in the APAC region based in Taiwan involving in:
- review vendor (AE / GC) designs to confirm adherence to Client standards
- review and advise deviation and alternative proposals
- provide input regarding means and methods of works and interfaces for project delivery
- review and advise constructability
- This is a consultancy based role with no defined deliverables, it is expected that reviews will be carried out at project milestones and comments noted on relevant trackers. Support/preparation in summary presentations/documentation to support deviations is also required.
- Competent knowledge and experience on industrial plant projects (e.g large span factory and plant) in Taiwan
- Have both design and construction knowledge in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Registered PE in Taiwan
- 10+ yr experience