Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Finance Manager (China nationalities) to work within their facilities located in China for a permanent position.
As a manager, you are responsible for enabling Company to meet its strategic objectives for your expertise area. You set standards and provide expert advice to contribute to Company’s competitive advantage.
- Responsible for a true and fair representation of the company’s financial indicators.
- Responsible for the overall quality of work and being compliant with the standards, requirements and regulations.
- Manage and supervise the financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems and interpret and analyse financial or accounting issues and their impact on various aspects of the business
- Monitor and manage the cash flows and predict future trends
- Provide, measure and interpret financial information to the Group / local management
- Analyse, monitor and/or report on factors influencing business performance for decision making or planning for future events
- Ensure proper reporting tools are used to deliver and coordinate in alignment with the Group
- Provide, evaluate and establish cost control measures and cost reduction opportunities
- Identify areas in which there are costs of non-quality and a plan to reduce
- Participate or manage planning activities in order to provide a clear budgetary and forecasting plan
- Monitor and evaluate the cost effectiveness and provide alternative methods in obtaining monitoring information
- Perform accurate financial analysis and reach a conclusion on the desired outcome to develop financial management mechanisms to minimize financial risk
- Ensure propose financial tools / instruments to manage risk exposure
- Responsible in establishing and maintaining internal controls and for the preparation and maintenance of the related documentation and provide feedback and opinions
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the activities and performance of the team.
- Ensure that the employees have the right (level of) competencies to enable both current/future business priorities & needs
- Mentor / coach employees, utilize and follow-up on (input for) development plans and engage in effective retention efforts
- Act as a business partner to the local GM and an advisor to the business to help them attain the company’s objectives
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent from any recognized institution
- Minimum 15 years of post-professional qualification experience with at least 5 years of experience in managerial level and preferably experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of China tax and regulatory rules and frameworks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- Proactive with a self-driver mentality and possess the ability to perform under pressure