We are currently looking for a Chief/Leading IFRS Specialist for our client, one of the world leaders in the marine transportation of hydrocarbon fuels.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Preparation of individual financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Preparation of packages of Russian companies (transformation) for the purpose of consolidation.
- Determination of the procedure for accounting for transactions in accordance with the requirements of IFRS.
- Calculation of indicators required to reflect transactions in financial statements.
- English (not lower than Intermediate).
- Higher specialized education (finance, economics, accounting).
- Knowledge of IFRS standards (ACCA certificate required).
- At least 5 years of experience in preparing IFRS financial statements (experience in Big 4 would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of Excel (advanced), PowerPoint (advanced).
- Ability to work with large volumes of information.
- Building financial models in Excel.
- Office in the center of Moscow, within walking distance from the metro.
- Official registration, termless employment contract.
- Irregular working hours.
- Paid vacation 31 calendar days.
- Competitive level of payment, discussed based on the results of the interview (salary + annual bonus); wage indexation.
- Voluntary medical insurance, partial fitness compensation, non-state pension insurance program.