Our client, a major cement company is seeking a Chief general Manager to work in Gboko, Nigeria.
Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient Operation and maintenance, execution of all Plant Equipment design, modification, erection and commissioning activities and all technical manpower management/administration.
- Responsible for Operations Maintenance of all Plants Equipment.
- Spares and Material Control for cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing External Professional Services/Support as approved by Management.
- Technical Manpower Planning and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
- BSc/B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 30 years’ relevant experience.
- Plant Operation/Maintenance Skills. (Preferably Cement Plant).
- Possess Management and Administration Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP literacy