Currently Airswift Russia is looking for an experienced Chief Engineer (chemical production, Lipetsk) to join management team of one of our clients - an international manufacturer of chemical production.
- Management of the chemically hazardous industrial facility (2nd class) technical department;
- Organization of uninterrupted and safe operation of production equipment, gas boiler house, nitrogen storage tank, resin and solvent storage, fire extinguishing system (foaming) and the entire infrastructure;
- Ensuring the availability and maintenance of technical documentation in accordance with the relevant requirements of external and internal regulations;
- Organization of equipment maintenance planning and execution and efficiency improvement;
- Organization of work of subordinate personnel and service providers in accordance with the requirements of HSE, industrial safety, fire safety, high-risk work, analysis of resource use, suggestions for savings;
- Human resource planning, staff training and development;
- Optimization and development of automated process control systems;
- Introduction and development of the TRM tool;
- Formation and maintenance of CAPEX for the entire enterprise;
- Formation and control over the execution of the OPEX budget.
- Higher technical education;
- Work experience of at least 3-5 years in a management position (not lower than the head of the technical department / chief engineer);
- Knowledge of English at least Intermediate level (oral and written communication, mandatory), Russian native speaker;
- Knowledge of Lean&6sigma, ISO9001 (IATF 19649 is desirable)
- Knowledge in the field of hazardous industrial facility requirements of class 2-3;
- Knowledge of the basics of budgeting (OPEX, CAPEX).