Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Chief Electrical Engineer (Manager) to work within their facilities located in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent contract assignment.
- In-house production of outsourced maintenance work: Acquire skills by yourself, formulate manuals, pass on work flow to field staff
- Improvement work that directly leads to efficiency improvement of all business operations including reduction of management costs on the customer side: Including ERP introduction
- Proposal of measures to improve power generation such as identification of defective parts and priority inspection points through analysis of remote monitoring data
- Productivity improvement by introducing IT to all operation-related operations including employees in other segments Implementation of measures
- Issue: Formulation of resource maintenance plan (in-house production / cooperating company, tool) that contributes to minimizing downtime from discovery to execution of repair and maintenance , and implementation and operation of the plan.
- Completed a bachelor's degree or technical college in the electrical department
- Holding two types of qualifications as Chief Electrical Engineer
- Holds 3 types of qualifications as Chief Electrical Engineer and completes higher education in the Department of Electrical Engineering
- Completed the bachelor's degree in the Department of Communication
Operator work experience in plants and facilities
· Working experience in an environment that is aware of industrial indicators such as Tact, DT, TP, MTTR, etc.
· Operate and maintain electric circuits, communication circuits, switch gears, and high-voltage electrical equipment.
· Experience done by hand
Plant / facility management experience
· Formulate an annual maintenance plan at a facility that operates annually
· And operational experience
· Experience in controlling OPEX (personnel costs, parts replacement, fuel costs) in facility operation
· Experience in planning and executing countermeasures with the shortest MTTR against unexpected events (malfunctions, etc.)
Team management work experience
· Collaborate with staff who are inferior in experience and knowledge to themselves, and the staff concerned
· Experience of improving your skill set
· Lead the team, achieve quantitative performance, and have the same members
· Experience of performing evaluation for more than one year
· To take the initiative in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary for new business targets
· Experience passed down to members
· After considering the actual situation of operations, manage the improvement of existing business flow
· Explained to, experience of improving the overall flow
· Statistical analysis (improvement of production efficiency) / Communication technology / Introduction and utilization of ERP
· Experience in utilizing, building and operating SCADA
· Regular technical report creation work
· Experience in introducing, utilizing, and operating ERP systems such as CMMS
· Experience in prioritizing work by quantitative analysis and discovering critical path
· Signal of communication mainly based on work experience based on understanding of PLC logic
· Operational work experience.
· (For PLC ladder, debug, install, uninstall, etc.
· (Emphasis on work experience)