Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Chief Electrical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent contract assignment.
You will be in charge of all power plant operation management operations (O & M operations) related to the special high-voltage solar power plant (837MW).
- Plan formulation work (formulation of annual maintenance plan and long-term repair plan)
- Remote monitoring work (monitoring by monitoring system)
- Site management work (patrol inspection, weeding support, snow removal support, emergency response, etc.) and security management business (chief engineer, monthly inspection, annual inspection)
- reporting business (inspection report, the creation of monthly reports)
- Those who have experience in maintaining extra high voltage electrical equipment
- Those who have experience in solar power generation
- Others (Chief Electrical Engineer of Type 2, Chief Electrical Engineer of Type 3, Electrician, other qualified electrical personnel, qualified civil engineering)
- English ability - If you have the above experience, we will consider it as having a higher level of business performance in the annual income assessment.
- We are planning education based on a long-term perspective by professional human resources, so we welcome those who have no work experience in solar power generation equipment.