Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Chemical clients to seek a Chemical Laboratory Technician to work in their facilities located in Wyandotte, Michigan on a 7-Months assignment with the possibility to extend.
Chemistry lab technicians assist chemists in their lab work. As time progresses, lab technicians are completing a greater number of tasks that previously would have been performed by highly trained chemists. Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they perform repetitive lab activities
Day to day responsibilities:
- Monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance.
- Setting up lab equipment
- Preparing chemical solutions. They also
- Conduct tests
- Interpret and analyze data
- Compile results
- Prepare reports
- Present the conclusions.
Previous education & experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Materials Science or Engineering
- 2 years of experience in a laboratory setting and in operating laboratory equipment
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining highly open and adaptable
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and accountable
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major Chemical company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.