Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, a major Engineering company, to seek a Chemical Engineer/Process Engineer (Remote) to join them for a 12-month contract. See more details below:
Heres what youll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- At least 8 years of experience in engineering design
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in engineering design as facilities/plant engineer or as a consulting engineer of Microelectronics facilities.
Ideally, youll also have:
- Working knowledge of PipeFlo (Professional and Advantage)or other hydraulic modeling software, and Navisworks
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion for buildings and construction
- Basic understanding of 3D modeling used in design.
- Willingness to travel
We're looking for a high-energy focused Process Engineer in who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work on projects including state of the art Micro-Electronics and Solar facilities. You’ll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget, and schedule. Your multi-discipline, highly interactive team will establish process design basis, develop process options and optimizations of selected design, and calculate and organize data for process flow sheets. Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful. This position will: • Perform conceptual and detailed designs for the Microelectronics Industry. • Design ultrapure and high purity water systems; specialty gas and chemical storage and delivery systems; solvent recovery systems; wastewater and off gas treatment systems. • Interface with other disciplines, project management, and the client to provide fully-coordinated projects. • Support field construction efforts, including reviewing submittals, responding to questions from clients and contractors, and performing field walks. • Perform technical and business presentations with clients and employees. • Mentor junior engineers on basic engineering applications and principals. • Participate in the development of staff plans, budgets, and schedules for process specific work.
This is a remote position.