Our client is seeking a Chemical Design Technician Senior to work within their facilities located in Pittsburgh, PA, for a 12-month assignment.
- Create equipment and piping models in 3D and 2D software under the direction of Lead Designers.
- Coordinate with other piping designers and other disciplines working in the models.
- Work with a team of designers, drafters, and engineers to develop 2D piping plans.
- Position also requires field support activities and may be on client site.
- Will be working with an engineering design team on high-tech industrial manufacturing facility projects.
- Motivated, self-starting Process Piping Designer with minimum 10 years’ experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design.
- Ideal candidate will have recent experience and be an advanced user of Cadworx 3D design software and Navisworks.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with process mechanical piping systems, industrial waste, and high purity water systems a plus.
- Microelectronics experience a plus.
- Experience with pipe installation details and pipe supports a plus.