Change / Document Management - France - Global Operator
Our Client requires a Change / Document manager to join their Project Management Team.
During this time of uncertainty, in regards to Travelling Freely - This MUST be a Local Contractor.
- Location: Pau OR Paris.
- Duration: 12 Months, Renewable.
This role covers projects to deploy the MM module of SAP, and covers the following activities:
- Editing change management documentation, and updating documentation according to changes in the Template,
- Ensure change change with subsidiaries: documentation, training, support, communication,
- Training activities on the MM module of SAP and on inventory management processes, within the framework of Purchasing Business Support.
- Document management review: SharePoint, sharing network,
- Reorganisation of the classification of documents,
- Update of the project documentation.
* Functional skills SAP MM to be able to explain SAP processes to users, to organize training;
* Skills in writing documentation;
* Experience in migrating MM data (the most complicated and important task on the project); * Knowledge of standard SAP MM flows and user experience and key user;
* Good interaction skills (working with Client with subsidiaries)
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!