Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source for a Change & Training Lead. This is to be based in Perth, Western Australia, and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints.
Please see details below: -
Title: Change & Training Lead
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 6 months (potential for extension)
Schedule: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying the appropriate change management strategy within the project and business context
- Develop change approach including the design, development, and implementation of change management deliverables as well as any required plans for endorsement
- Conduct impact assessments of all people, process, business, and system changes
- Working collaboratively with the other team members to identify, understand and undertake transition activities relevant to the scope and scale of business impacts resulting from the changes being introduced
- Conduct training materials and conduct training sessions if required
- Manage and track all change activities including communications, training, and procedures to ensure business readiness criteria is met as part of go-live activities and change is adopted
- Work with General Manager to ensure change activities are captured and tracked as part of the end-to-end program planning
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management of business and project stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive ways of leading the change management effort through all stages of the project lifecycle, with reference to identifying, investigating, and resolving relevant project risks
- 10+ years’ experience with hands on, core end-to-end change management (strategy, plans, stakeholder analysis, engagement, comms, training) ideally in the Energy or related industry. Agile project/ program experience preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills - easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels (Exec through to front-line).
- Problem solving mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Self-motivated, autonomous & self-starter
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Sound organizational skills, including multitasking, time-management and influencing without authority.
- Prior experience with change methods like Kotter or Prosci.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
General HSE Responsibilities:
Each employee has the responsibility to ensure that the Company’s Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) provisions are maintained at the highest level and each employee must:
- Ensure familiarity with and act in accordance with Company HSE Policies and all related HSE management standards and procedures.
- Undertake work in a manner that does not present a risk to themselves, others or the environment.
- Identify and report hazards in the workplace and work proactively to seek system improvements.
- Advise fellow employees of hazardous situations.
- Wear appropriate PPE and comply with safe work procedures at worksites.
- Assist new employees in the use of relevant work procedures and practices.
- Not engage in an activity that requires a certificate unless the relevant certificate or permit is held.
- Not attempt any task unless they are capable and competent to carry out that task.
- Except for an approved maintenance or repair procedure, must not interfere with, remove, displace or make ineffective any safeguard, safety device, equipment or appliance provided for HSE purposes.
- Fulfil Emergency Management roles as necessary and participate in emergency response exercises
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org