Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for CEO - Digital Automation & Robotics Technology to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Technical and Commercial Excellence
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Financial and Investment Acumen
- Strong understanding of corporate finance (profit and loss, balance sheet) and performance management principles.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- Stakeholder and People Management
- Leading high performing teams from the ground up.
- Experience in managing Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders.
- Familiarity with divers business functions such as business development and marketing, public relations, human resource, finance etc.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Held a CEO position for more than 5 years specifically for relevant or equivalent industries.
- Founder or co-founder of a company in the relevant industries can be considered.
- Proven experience leading and scaling a high growth start-up, preferably in a company with venture funding and proven track record of building successful networking and partnership.
- Prior working experience in relevant industries for more than 15 years can be considered.
- Experience in the following companies will be an added advantage - Shopify, Salesforce, DJI, ABB, Yuneec, PTC, General Electric (GE), Kodax, Apple, Google
- Nationality: Malaysian