Our client, a major company within the Oil & Gas industry, is looking for a Logistics Specialist III to work on a 6-month assignment (possible to be extended) in Calgary, AB.
The professional will support the development and cleansing of standard materials master data. This will include but not be limited to the creation of load templates, updating existing materials master data.
- Provide support on the application of the Digital Core Standards, cleansing, and development of MM Tools and work processes
- Support the rollout of the digital core master data cleansing, changes and build-out of vendor material master stock levels
- Lead material master data cleansing for basic and plant data from as-is and to-be data standard
- Work with the program and project team to support all phases of material master data cleansing
- Establish and support master data governance requirements to sustain data quality
- Interfacing with the Operations/Maintenance team to ensure data governance between common data objects in the work order process flow
- Work with Ops, Maintenance and FE is ensuring appropriate interface for BOMs into S4Hana MM (item master creation)
- Familiar with Winshuttle or other data loader tools for data upload into SAP MM
- Bachelor Degree in a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in an Upstream Oil and Gas operation
- 5+ years experience working with maintenance management systems particularly with materials and warehouse management.
- SAP experience
- Demonstrated experience in AGILE Project Management
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office