Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Category Manager - Valves to work in their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands on a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of the Category strategy in view of increasing competitiveness and actively participating to business development.
- In charge of the effective management of strategically important vendors and the efficient global sourcing of key equipment.
- Ensure that projects and operations receive the full benefits of these arrangements by supporting the correct implementation of the procurement strategy on proposals/projects/operations.
- Develop long-term collaborative relationships with the strategic vendors and seek to continually and jointly improve vendor performance.
- Global Confidentiality Agreements
- Vendor Panel Development
- Win/Executive Phase
- Frame Agreements
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Vendor appraisal for WIN phase activities
- Monitor Vendor Performance
- Conduit for Communications
- Vendor Relationship Management
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.