Airswift. Category Manager. Schiedam, The Netherlands
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Category Manager to join them in Schiedam, The Netherlands.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the development of the Category strategy in view of increasing competitiveness and actively participating to business development.
- In charge of the effective management of strategically important vendors and the efficient global sourcing of key equipment.
- Ensure that projects and operations receive the full benefits of these arrangements by supporting the correct implementation of the procurement strategy on proposals/projects/operations.
- Develop long-term collaborative relationships with the strategic vendors and seek to improve vendor performance.
- Develop and foster collaborative partnerships with key vendors for mutual long-term value.
- Main conduit for communications with key vendors for strategic category activities. Performs the role of a central coordinating entity between various involved internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain robust and scientific benchmarking data for key packages under the category, to be able to assess vendor proposals and provide direction in negotiation discussions.
- Coordinate with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to develop mutually beneficial long-term Frame Agreements
- Work with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and expand vendor panel for key packages with viable alternatives where agreed/required with a view towards risk mitigation on our projects and adding value to the business.
- 5+ years of experience
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.