Airswift has been tasked by one of our major wind energy technology clients to seek for Category Buyer (Indirect Materials & Services) to work within their facilities located in Taipei for a permanent position.
The Category Buyer – Indirect Procurement will tender and negotiate indirect procurement for the execution of Wind Farm Projects, which will include construction, electrical and installation works, transports and crane services.
- Responsibility for procurement within indirect materials & services for Asia Pacific region.
- Basic material knowledge in consumables, tools, other indirect materials and services category.
- Cooperating with category manager to execute sourcing activities vendor vetting, requests for quotation and consolidation, cost and market analysis and other related tasks.
- Consolidation of request demand from internal customers.
- Coordinating for supplier evaluation and contract negotiations within the category and its subcategories.
- Proactive communication with suppliers and internal customers in order management and follow up.
- System and master data maintenance (SAP, ARIBA and CDB).
- Other assigned projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related studies
- Minimum 2 years of souring experience and/or 1 year of logistic relevant experience.
- Fully comfortable in bi-lingual working environment
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English, other Asian languages will be a plus
- Pro-active, team- and solution-oriented way of working.
- Proactive communication with global procurement organization and cross-functional teams.
- Good knowledge in MS Office and ERP system.
- Some business travels might be required.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open for local candidates.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.