Cargo Supervisor. Airswift. Luanda, Angola.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Cargo Supervisor to work within their facilities in Luanda, Angola.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Prepare to Start and Start Cargo Operations.
- Monitor and Maintain Marine Operations
- Prepare and shutdown Marine Operations
- Contribute to Tank Entry, Inspection and Maintenance Activities
- Manage and Supervise Effectively
- Contribute To Control of Critical Situations and Respond to Emergencies
- Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures
- Carry Out Emergency Response Role
- Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt and HOD to maintain safe and smooth running of the Unit.
- Delegate authority having due regard for competence and verify effective close out of tasks.
- Minimum qualifications as per STCW II/2 Chief Officer of ships of 3000gt or more
- 3 years VLCC experience as OOW (Officer on Watch) - Chief Officer experience desirable.
- Previous FPSO experience would be an advantage.
- Medically fit to offshore international standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language.
- Good safety and supervisory skills
- MS Office knowledge
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.