Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Cargo Superintendent - Operations for a permanent position to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Demonstrate leadership in technical and safety issues.
- Manage or contribute to the management of the operation of the Cargo and Marine systems through departmental supervisors.
- Liaise effectively with all relevant onshore and offshore departments.
- Delegate authority having due regard for competence and verify effective close out of tasks.
- Promote safety awareness and broad application of the Management system, codes of practice and prime policies.
- Ensure timely and effective close-out of survey and audit action items.
- Monitor Management System feedback issues ensuring effective close-out.
- Ensure timely and effective contributions to reporting and investigation of all incidents where required.
- Start up Marine and Cargo Operations
- Monitor and Maintain Marine and Cargo Operations
- Prepare and shutdown Marine and Cargo Operations
- Manage emergency response with due regard for safety of personnel, FPSO and environment.
- Controlled process discharges from area of responsibility to the environment are within prescribed limits
- 5 years sea service on Crude Oil Tankers, (VLCC preferred) with at least 3 years as Ch/Officer. Additional experience at Master rank preferable.
- Knowledge of tanker terminal activities.
- Very good communication skills in English
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Additional Preferred: Good knowledge of offshore FPSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, Marine Maintenance, and Safety Management, preferred.
*** Due to the current travel restrictions, candidates that are in Malaysia are welcome to apply
*** Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.