Our client, a chemical company, is seeking a Capital Group Clerk to work a temp to hire job in La Porte, TX.
- This role will support the construction and engineering activities, allow for improved productivity, and cost control. This should also allow the project engineers and construction supervisor to execute more projects effectively.
- Support Site with administration support
- Order materials and verify they are available and ready
- Able to work with SAP
- Work with the maintenance planner to improve project execution.
- Plant turnaround support (collecting timesheets)
- Maintain the construction files and Safety documents
- Maintain monthly project file updates for the Project engineers (Assets, project close, etc)
- Assist group with meeting set up when dealing with outside vendors.
- Check in/out drawings through Adept for large capital projects. Manage their return to system.
- Ability to learn the Adept drawing management system. Perform drawing searches.
- Support outside engineering firm’s drawing needs. Help with finding drawings.
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a time and multitasking
- Excellent communicator who can work with management to prioritize assignments
- Owns work load and meets commitments with minimal oversight from engineering manager
- Self-motivator who is willing to initiate communication between project team members to get their work completed