Our client, a global oil & gas operator, is currently seeking a Campaign Planner to join their team in Esbjerg, Denmark. This is a 12 months contract with potential extension starting in February 2021.
You will develop, review and issue a campaign plan (5Y to execution) aligned with the Integrated Asset Plan.
The successful candidate will:
- drive HSE performance in accordance with Total Group objectives, demonstrates HSE leadership and develops a safety culture with the team
• Develop, review and issue campaign plans (5Y, 2y, 1y, 90d to execution)
• Liaise with IOP Planner, Activity Owners and Campaign Coordinators to ensure accurate and deliverable Campaign plans aligned with integrated plans
• Compile final scope for campaigns between 2Y and 120 day gate and distribute for review to scope owners and key stakeholders
• Attend and facilitate campaign meetings as per Operating Rhythm
• Ensure planning toll gates are met
• Support and collaborate on shutdown planning activities
• Track and report on campaign plan stability and misses. Actively pursue Planning process improvement opportunities and conduct root cause analyses of schedule misses
• BA degree in relevant technical discipline, 5-10 years successful industry experience in relevant technical discipline such as maintenance, engineering, construction and operations.
• Offshore experience a plus
• Experienced with Planning and scheduling processes and use of Primavera, SAP and planning and scheduling methods