Airswift has been tasked by one of its keys clients to find an CAD Designer / Drafter II to join their team on a 19-month assignment working in Channahon - IL
- Develop and maintain 2D CAD drawings (e.g. PFD"s, P&ID"s, One-Lines, General Layouts for all disciplines, Plans, Sections and Details, etc.) using software such as AutoCAD (required), Microstation and/or SmartSketch.
- Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
- Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and nondimensional drawings such as one lines, etc.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers, etc.
- Communicate effectively and work with other members of the design team of each
- individual project assignment.
- Interface management across disciplines.
- Document control support, database administration, and progress reporting.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company and contractors engineering team that affect the discipline engineering drawings.
- 4 -10 years of related experience required.
- Associates degree in Drafting or equivalent from a two-year college or
- technical school
- General knowledge of 2D CAD software AutoCAD/Microstation/SmartSketch
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs